Welcome to Dacula Basketball
Dacula Basketball operates a program for both boys and girls. Games are played at various gyms in the Dacula School Cluster. It is important to know that we have to rent these gyms from the Board of Education and these rental fees make up a large portion of the registration cost.
Currently we are only offering a Winter season program. Sign-ups usually begin in September. Practice will normally start in November and opening day is in December. The Basketball season runs through February.
We also offer a Travel Basketball called Dacula Elite Falcon Force. Falcon Force fields teams at the 5th, 6th and 7th grade levels to compete as part of the highly competitive Gwinnett Basketball League (GBL). These teams are selected through tryouts and are offered to both boys and girls.
Important 2013-2014 season dates to remember:
Elections for the 2013/2014 basketball board will be held on March 30th from 12-2pm @ Dacula Park. Anyone interested in running for an office should fill out the form on the DAA website.
Winter season currently underway. For more information please contact Basketball Director, Will Williams.
The League Age Chart is based on your childs age as of 9/1/2010.
- 5/6 Girls - 9/1/2004 to 8/31/2006
- 5/6 Boys - 9/1/2004 to 8/31/2006
- 7/8 Girls - 9/1/2002 to 8/31/2004
- 7/8 Boys - 9/1/2002 to 8/31/2004
- 9/10 Girls - 9/1/2000 to 8/31/2002
- 9/10 Boys - 9/1/2000 to 8/31/2002
- 11/12 Girls - 9/1/1998 to 8/31/2000
- 11/12 Boys - 9/1/1998 to 8/31/2000
- 13/17 Girls - 9/1/1993 to 8/31/1998
- 13/14 Boys - 9/1/1996 to 8/31/1998
- 15/17 Boys - 9/1/1993 to 8/31/1996