Welcome to Dacula Basketball
Dacula Basketball operates a program for both boys and girls. Games are played at various gyms in the Dacula School Cluster. It is important to know that we have to rent these gyms from the Board of Education and these rental fees make up a large portion of the registration cost.
Currently we are only offering a Winter season program. Sign-ups usually begin in September. Practice will normally start in November and opening day is in December. The Basketball season runs through February.
We also offer a Travel Basketball called Dacula Elite Falcon Force. Falcon Force fields teams at the 5th, 6th and 7th grade levels to compete as part of the highly competitive Gwinnett Basketball League (GBL). These teams are selected through tryouts and are offered to both boys and girls.
Congratulations to Coach D. Crawford for being appointed DAA basketball director for the upcoming season. For a complete list of board members, please go to the basketball page. There are 5 open positions. If you are interested in serving on the board, please contact: Coach D. Crawford, DAA Basketball Director.
The League Age Chart is based on your childs age as of 9/1/2010.
- 5/6 Girls - 9/1/2004 to 8/31/2006
- 5/6 Boys - 9/1/2004 to 8/31/2006
- 7/8 Girls - 9/1/2002 to 8/31/2004
- 7/8 Boys - 9/1/2002 to 8/31/2004
- 9/10 Girls - 9/1/2000 to 8/31/2002
- 9/10 Boys - 9/1/2000 to 8/31/2002
- 11/12 Girls - 9/1/1998 to 8/31/2000
- 11/12 Boys - 9/1/1998 to 8/31/2000
- 13/17 Girls - 9/1/1993 to 8/31/1998
- 13/14 Boys - 9/1/1996 to 8/31/1998
- 15/17 Boys - 9/1/1993 to 8/31/1996