Gwinnett County Parks & Rec will collect a $90 out of county fee for all non-Gwinnett residents starting January 2010. This fee will be applied during the registration process.
All outstanding debts owed to DAA (returned checks, payment plan, lost equipment, etc.) are loaded into our database. At your next registration these debts will be automatically applied during the registration process. You will not be able to register for another sport until these debts have been taken care of. If you would like to take care of your outstanding debt prior to registration click on the "Make A Payment" link. This is for credit cards only. If you would like to pay by cash or money order you would need to speak with the Executive Treasurer. You can also pay by cash or money order during walk up registrations. No checks will be accepted for outstanding debts.
The Parent Handbook is available to help answer any questions you may have about our park. It is currently being revised to include any rule changes and should be posted soon.
The SportsManager Parent Login link allows you to edit your contact information and review registration history. In order to gain access you will need to know the email address currently on file for you. The link will take you to a login page. First time users will need to click on the red "Click Here" located towards the bottom of the page. This link will ask you to enter your email address on file and submit it. The system will the generate you a password that is sent to that email address. Once you receive the password go back to the login page. Here you will enter your email address on file and the password provided. Once your in you can review/update your information.
Call the Rain Out Line at 678-229-2732 to find out if practices or games at the park have been delayed or canceled. You can also check the message board for updates.
Local Sporting Goods stores:
- Colter's Sporting Goods - Lilburn - 770-978-4239
- Colter's Sporting Goods - Suwanee - 770-614-4223
- S & S Team Sports - Dacula - 770-682-0532
- Sports Advantage - Dacula - 770-963-0004
- Elite Sports - Lawrenceville - 678-377-0270
In order for your child to benefit from this association it is important to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All children should be appropriately dressed for activities
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- This is not a babysitting service. A guardian should be at all practices & games.
- Try to have your child at practices and games at the requested time. Notify your child's coach if your child is unable to attend a practice or game, within a reasonable time.
- Adhere to the lightning policy.
- Keep Dacula Park clean by throwing away your trash.
- Parents and players should adhere to the Dacula Code of Conduct.
- Always show good sportsmanship.